Security Officers submit to finger print processing, criminal history check, and random drug testing. Security Officers must attend and pass SLED and Company approved training.
The following qualifications represent basic requirements.
– Must be at least 18 years of age.
– Must pass a drug test.
– Must pass a criminal background check.
– Must pass e-verify requirements.
– Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
– Must be able to present a professional appearance.
– Must be able to make sound decisions.
– Must be able to follow company policy.
– Must have good customer service skills.
– Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
– Must be able to perform and complete all assignments.
– Must be able to report to work on time and when scheduled.
– Must have reliable transportation.
– Must be able to pass basic SLED and advanced Security Officer training.
We are a Woman & Veteran Owned and Operated Business
We always have positions for Veterans interested in full or part-time employment as a Security Officer . . .
The Security Officer’s assignments may include commercial, light or heavy industrial, office building, museum or educational settings. Physical requirements include the ability to work continuous or changing work schedules, and include the ability to use assigned safety or job specific equipment and or devices.
Security Officers are required to stand; walk, use a hand or a finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach and grasp with hands and arms; and speak and hear, sit, stand, climb, walk or run both indoors and out, or traverse confined spaces safely. Officers may be subjected to normal sounds and smells associated with the particular work environment. Security Officers may be required to exert sufficient physical force to subdue subjects or affect an arrest.